Subject: Hello!!!
From: "Benrryl Alalim" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:59:23 -0800

Hello!

My name is Benrryl Alalim.  I own a successful online business and .....

Now, you may feel that this is an unusual approach for me but I have
acquired your email address as a person who is actively involved or is
looking for an 0nline Business 0pportunity and I have an INCREDIBLE
opportunity that may just be what you are looking for!  

I am TRULY EXCITED to be able to share this 0pportunity as it is an
opportunity that I'm committed to as it WORKS and has exceptional value for
you and your clients. 

I am only looking for serious, dedicated and integrous partners that truly
want greatness and success in their lives.  If you are one of those few,
then you need to contact me so I can share the details with you. We'll work
together to see if it is a match with your life purpose, dreams and vision. 

Remember two things: 
1.  80% of success is simply showing up! 
2.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I strongly encourage you to reply with your contact information - (Name,
phone and Country) to my e-mail " [email-masked] "  , as this
opportunity is
certainly not in your awareness at this time and I promise you, it's one you
need to know about. 

Trust your good judgement.

Thank you very much for your time.

God Bless You and your Family.

Yours sincerely,

Benrryl Alalim
mail to: [email-masked]
3/30/2006
7:16:32 PM

To no longer receive any important information, just reply " not
interested " to: [email-masked]